We’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
Innowave LLC Sdn Bhd is looking for a Graphic Designer, one who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced environment in Cyberjaya, Selangor. He/she is one who is efficient, and self motivated with a great eye for detail and one who is passionate about helping us to create awesome and effective creatives for various industries.
As our Graphic Designer, you will ideate, conceptualize and produce compelling branded design for a full range of marketing communication platforms including email, infographics, videos, social media assets and web (banners and native ads) with the objective of driving awareness, consideration and conversions for Innowave and our clients. You have an eye for aesthetics and clean, fresh design, typography and layouts. You must also be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work effectively in both collaborative and autonomous settings.
- Designing content for our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter, TIKTOK and more
- Develop fresh and innovative concepts and designs for a variety of print, web multimedia projects
- Always on the lookout for latest tech design trends
- Creating visual design that addresses business, brand, market and user requirements for our clients and for Innowave LLC
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations,videos, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company, and websites.
- Visualizing and designing eye-catching designs for both digital & print media.
- Fresh thinking in terms of design for social media campaigns
- Timely performance
- Should be able to design web pages, web banners, logos, mailers, and newsletters.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- PSD designs and knowledge of CSS and HTML also will be preferable.
- learning social media marketing and posting in all social media platform belonging to the company.
- Create animation videos for company postings
- Hubspot account management
- Use various social media management tools to schedule social media posts
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year (up to 5 years) in graphic and brand design
- Experience working on briefs in meeting business and marketing objectives
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Proficiency in English is a must (English as a first language)
- Good Understanding of branding and design concepts
- Good knowledge with using design tools and software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Affinity Designer, Adobe Illustrator CC, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Gravit Designer, Inkscape, Sketch, Xara Designer Pro X, etc
- Good understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc as well as other digital content distribution channels
- Education: Diploma/Advanced Diploma at the minimum
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Language: English (Required)
Nice To Have:
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads, Facebook Ad campaigns
- Knowledge in digital marketing or previous working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in creating content for brands on social media
- Animation experience
- Collaborating with the client and production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Experience with software like Maya.Adobe Animate,3ds Max Design, Cinema 4D, Vyond,Blender, Adobe Edge, Animate,KeyShot.
- Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering animations to better suit client needs.
- Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time without exceeded the budget.
- Presenting the final animated piece to clients for their approval.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new application
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply! If we think you’re a good match we’ll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Come be a part of an open, collaborative and innovative culture. Our people are always working together to build the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which also keeps the place buzzing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2000 to RM2500 /month
Social Media Marketing Specialist
The Social Media Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy digital recruitment business, and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, external social media consultants, and the agency’s clients and candidates to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a business to the business environment. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
i) Key Duties:
- Social Media Community Management. Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Flicker, TikTok, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
- Monitoring and replying to Tweets from candidates and clients (initially under supervision from a Director).
- Posting Tweets daily (both job- and industry-related), and using tools like TweetDeck to plan forward-looking Tweets over weekends and holidays (under supervision from a Director).
- Posting updates to the Company LinkedIn account (initially under supervision from a Director).
- Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation.
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that their company profiles are accurate and up-to-date.
- Posting updates to the Company’s Facebook account (under supervision from a Director).
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Work with directors to implement other channel-specific campaigns (e.g., uploading photos to Flickr, videos to YouTube, etc.)
- One post daily on all social media platform of Innowave.
ii) Coordinating and Distributing Content:
- Scheduling and coordinating a monthly brainstorming meeting with the director team to establish content ideas for the month ahead, and to plan for a monthly social media, editorial, marketing and blogging calendar.
- Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar, and ensure that everyone is meeting their deadlines.
- Liaising with senior consultants and directors to push new blog posts through the calendar.
- Help coordinate a guest blogger program, one guest blogger per month. Help to amplify this content through other social media channels.
- Drive awareness of our new blog posts by posting the articles into forums and groups.
- Using tools such as Webflow, Technorati, and Twitgroups, identify and monitor key industry bloggers, trade journalists and twitter influencers. Flagging and aggregating interesting content to re-tweet and post on the blog. Use tools such as wefollow and technorati to also identify influencers.
- Help to create one piece of video content per month and post on YouTube.
- Set up and manage a company Flickr account and post interesting photos.
- Upload and manage company blog posts in WordPress (initially under supervision from a director).
- Repurpose content from other sources for our own social media channels (and understand how to change the tone of the content for each
- Push out content for syndication using tools like SlideShare, YouTube, Paper. Li, Scribd, Reddit, Digg and StumbleUpon.
iii) Understanding and monitoring social media analytics
- Track key social media analytics monthly, including Google Analytics, Bitly statistics, LinkedIn company stats, etc.
- Track and report website statistics using Google Analytics. Look at how well specific content performs and look at the flow of traffic through to our website. Look at how well blog posts perform based on their ‘share rating’ and the total number of viewers and time spent on-page. Look at the best performing web site pages and try to generate new content that does the same or better. If consultants are producing original content and blogs, report back to them weekly with the performance of those posts.
- Use tools like Klout, Tweriod, and TwitBro to measure our Twitter influence, and monitor what kind of content gets re-tweeted to help with future content.
- Use Google Reader to follow the blogs and content of our competitors and key clients.
- Use HootSuite and social media management accounts to create lists of followers and to schedule tweets so that they are continuously pushed out.
- Work with the directors to build monthly reporting tools on social media analytics and performance against our ‘baseline targets.’
iv) Email Marketing and SEO
- Work with each team to create and send one email broadcast per month around content ideas and key jobs.
- Research free online directories to generate inbound links for SEO.
- Using Google, search on keywords and look at our competitors’ brands for forums and directories that we can sign up to generate inbound links for our company.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in social media marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing or digital communication or a related field such as advertising or journalism. Excellent A-levels, STPM or equivalent
- Excellent grade particularly in English, Literature, History or Politics
- Proven written communication skills and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g., Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
- An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team;
- Ability to create animation video with voiceover
- Poster designing skills
- Video editing with text and voiceover
Signal Processing Software Engineers with MATLAB expertise
We are hiring software engineers with an emphasis on mathematical skills, software-based filters and communications signals processing for IoT sensors and devices. These will be modeled in software such as MATLAB and implemented on embedded targets in C and C+ using various RTOS ARM-based processors. The positions will be located in our Malaysia office. For those who are looking for jobs in a fast-growing startup with headquarters in the USA and want to be a pioneer in a future tech giant, this is a golden opportunity. The candidate must have the willingness to learn, be innovative and creative.
- Analyze RF signals and determine ways to filter, enhance and interpret signals.
- Develop Matlab models utilizing RF signals.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system and signal processing software.
- Understand, architect and specify hardware components required for digital signal processing.
- Analyze and optimize software for system efficiency and power utilization.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support software QA and optimize performance.
- Assess third-party and open-source software for compatibility and stability.
- Work with contract and remote programmers.
- At least a BSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Masters and Ph.D. are added advantages. Expert in programming, in particular in Matlab programming.
- Fresh graduates with excellent Matlab skills are encouraged to apply.
- Mathematics background for signal processing with modeling in MATLAB
- Understanding of IIR, FIR, Goertzel algorithms and Kalman equations.
- Expertise in Linear Algebra, knowledge of chaos theory a plus.
- Understanding of A/D sampling techniques,
- Understanding of RF digital modulation techniques.
- Use of spectrum analyzers and signal analyzers.
- In-depth knowledge of electromagnetic wave propagation.
- In-depth knowledge of data communication
- Proven working experience in software engineering.
- Must have good English verbal and writing skills.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets. Solid programming experience in C or C++ for ARM-based processors.
- Knowledge of VHDL a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of coding techniques, IP protocols, internet security protocols such as TLS, hardware interfaces and hardware subsystems such as MEMS devices and interfaces including SPI, I2C, USB.
- Knowledge of BTLE and WiFI, LTE standards a plus
- knowledge of software-defined radios a plus.
- Ability to understand and read schematics and component datasheets.