We’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
Signal Processing Software Engineers with MATLAB expertise
We are hiring software engineers with an emphasis on mathematical skills, software-based filters and communications signals processing for IoT sensors and devices. These will be modeled in software such as MATLAB and implemented on embedded targets in C and C+ using various RTOS ARM-based processors. The positions will be located in our Malaysia office. For those who are looking for jobs in a fast-growing startup with headquarters in the USA and want to be a pioneer in a future tech giant, this is a golden opportunity. The candidate must have the willingness to learn, be innovative and creative.
- Analyze RF signals and determine ways to filter, enhance and interpret signals.
- Develop Matlab models utilizing RF signals.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system and signal processing software.
- Understand, architect and specify hardware components required for digital signal processing.
- Analyze and optimize software for system efficiency and power utilization.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support software QA and optimize performance.
- Assess third-party and open-source software for compatibility and stability.
- Work with contract and remote programmers.
- At least a BSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Masters and Ph.D. are added advantages. Expert in programming, in particular in Matlab programming.
- Fresh graduates with excellent Matlab skills are encouraged to apply.
- Mathematics background for signal processing with modeling in MATLAB
- Understanding of IIR, FIR, Goertzel algorithms and Kalman equations.
- Expertise in Linear Algebra, knowledge of chaos theory a plus.
- Understanding of A/D sampling techniques,
- Understanding of RF digital modulation techniques.
- Use of spectrum analyzers and signal analyzers.
- In-depth knowledge of electromagnetic wave propagation.
- In-depth knowledge of data communication
- Proven working experience in software engineering.
- Must have good English verbal and writing skills.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets. Solid programming experience in C or C++ for ARM-based processors.
- Knowledge of VHDL a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of coding techniques, IP protocols, internet security protocols such as TLS, hardware interfaces and hardware subsystems such as MEMS devices and interfaces including SPI, I2C, USB.
- Knowledge of BTLE and WiFI, LTE standards a plus
- knowledge of software-defined radios a plus.
- Ability to understand and read schematics and component datasheets.